- MN 117 has been tampered with
- This analysis demonstrates that the Mahācattārīsaka Sutta has been tampered with material from the Abhidhamma and some of the late works found in the Khuddaka Nikāya, that it contains a number of statements which are in direct contradiction with the teachings found elsewhere in the four Nikāyas, and that it seeks to despise the original teaching of the Buddha to promote terminology and theories of late origin.
- Ekāyano maggo: the path leading to one goal
- Getting rid of sectarian terminology.
- Parimukhaṃ: at the entrance
- Clarifying the meaning of this so important word.